It’s time to sign up for the Distributor Training Expo
If you haven’t done it yet, now is the time to sign up for our second annual Distributor Training Expo presented in conjunction with the Commercial Vehicle Solutions Network (CVSN).
Last year’s event was a rousing success, allowing us to expand next year’s event to 175 distributor attendees and up to 28 supplier representatives.
Set for April 21-23, 2017, at the Hyatt Regency in Atlanta, the Distributor Training Expo is a single-location training event that saves each supplier a considerable amount of time and money in both travel, housing and other expenses, and allows each company to quickly assemble a national sales force that regularly interacts with end users each day.
Open spots for distributor attendees is going fast, so interested parties are advised to click the link below and sign up as quickly as possible. Distributor companies are allowed to send a maximum of eight employees to the event, which will allow “45-55” distributor businesses to be represented at the event.
Suppliers have two options when signing up for the event: a Gold-level sponsorship ($20,000) or a Silver-level sponsorship ($10,000). All supplier spots are limited and are on a first-come first-serve basis. There are eight Gold-level sponsor slots 20 Silver-level sponsor slots.
Organizers say the supplier fee to participate includes:
- Classroom and booth training area space so you can network, discuss and train 175 of the front-line sellers of your product in the aftermarket (each distributor attendee will have 4-6 hours on the trade show floor).
- All meals and networking receptions
- A 10 ft. x 20 ft. (Gold) or 10 ft. x 10 ft. (Silver) individual training area booths based on sponsor level.
- If suppliers want to bring extra manpower above the for attendees included in the Gold-level sponsorship and two attendees in the Silver-level sponsorship, the cost is $495.00 per extra person to cover F&B.
- Gold sponsors will receive one hour long training session for all 175 distributor attendees.
- Silver sponsors will receive two 30-minute training timeslots for 25-50 distributor attendees
Organizers say suppliers are only required to submit a 50 percent deposit to reserve a sponsorship during registration, with the balance able to be paid in two 25 percent installments by Friday, Jan. 27 and Friday, Feb. 24, 2017.
Please direct any questions regarding the event to co-chairs Angelo Volpe and Steve Hansen.
To sign up as a supplier, please CLICK HERE.
To sign up as a distributor, please CLICK HERE.