GenNext Mentorship Program
GenNext is committed to finding significant opportunities for our members to increase their value to their organizations and to the industry. One such opportunity is through the GenNext Mentorship Program. Here is some information on the program. Once you have signed up by filling out this form, the GenNext Mentorship Program Committee will actively pursue a mutually agreeable partnership that will influence your work in the future.
Our industry is full of potential mentors – talented executives who have led, are leading, or will lead their companies to success.
The GenNext Mentorship Program is a personal developmental relationship in which a more experienced person helps guide a less experienced person. Mentorship is more than just answering questions or providing help, it’s about learning, communication, and interaction. The GenNext Mentoring Program is designed to give a structured approach to matching mentors with mentees, as well as guidelines that will help facilitate a mutually beneficial relationship going forward.
· Information – the industry can move quickly – get help and insight into your daily work life
· Role modeling – as a mentee, you will have someone to look up to, so you can map where you want to be in the future
· Advice – get insights into your strengths and weaknesses as well as guidance on where to go next
· Networking – find opportunities and meet people you never would have before
· Must be a member of GenNext.
· Current executive-track employee of a company doing business in the heavy duty industry, and has operated in this role for a minimum of 1 year.
· Desire and commitment to ongoing interaction with a mentor (2 year commitment).
· Participate in at least one GenNext event or Webinar a year.
· Current or former executive of a company doing business in the heavy duty industry.
· Possess strong industry experience.
· Willing to make a 2 year commitment to a one-to-one mentor-mentee relationship.
· Participate in at least one GenNext event or Webinar a year, GenNext membership fees will be offered complimentary during the two-year period.
If you are interested in becoming a mentor or be mentored, please fill out this form and we will add you to the pool of participants.